MONTEIL AVOCATS proposes a strong expertise in international tax for high and ultra-high net worth individuals.
Ariane Monteil has practiced as a French tax lawyer in Paris and Geneva within international law firms and a Swiss private bank.
Our expertise answers to the needs of international families, splitting their time and assets into several jurisdictions.
Accordingly, MONTEIL AVOCATS:
- offers legal and tax support to private clients willing to relocate from France and to France (wealth structuring, personal and professional implications, legal aspects)
- structures the most appropriate legal and tax structure for cross-border investments, transfers of private and business wealth, compensation packages
- assists resident and non resident clients with tax audits lead by the French tax authorities, and voluntary disclosure procedures of offshore assets
Our added value for international clients:
- client focus
- expertise in the field of international tax law
- practice-based knowledge of private banking area and international wealth management
- long term and pragmatic approach