Skip to main content
- The first meeting is not charged if our firm is engaged,
- Otherwise, the first meeting is charged Eur 250 Eur HT (Eur 300 TTC) per hour.
- Before starting to work, an engaged letter is systematically proposed to define the scope of our tasks and the calculation of fees,
- As a principle, our fees are based on the hourly rate related to each lawyer and the time spent,
- However, when possible, a fixed fee may be proposed; as mentioned in our engagement letter, the fees may nevertheless be adjusted in case of a change in the scope or in the occurrence of certain events,
- In some circumstances, we may propose a fixed fee that will be completed by a success fee; the calculation of the success fee is duly scheduled in our engagement letter.